March 18, 2010

A little welcome note

Today is a beautiful day. It's sunny and warm, with a little breeze.
A thought inhabits my mind: Will today be the day I follow through on my plan?
The answer is: I do not know. All I can do is take one step at a time, improving my Sacred Temple - my body.
I can't be rigid anymore. I can't put myself in a box and sit there for the rest of my life, looking at the same bland walls, floor, and the ceiling. The box is my attempt to fulfill all self-created requirements at all times. Maybe such an expectation pushes me to abuse my body over and over.
So what can I do?
  • Be aware of what I consume and how I feel.
  • Take small steps. Every day.
  • And be less hard on myself.
I love my body just because it is. But I do want to improve it - make it stronger, prettier, and more resilient.
Today I am resting and avoiding chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails