March 22, 2010

From a Musician to a Craftsman

When I went to college, there was a girl who played the piano beautifully. I thought she'd become a professional pianist because she was talented and devoted. I was never friends with her though.
10 years passed. I forgot she existed. Today I stumbled on her profile on Facebook and her face looked familiar. Everything had changed in her life. Aside from three kids and a husband, she seemed to be dedicated to craft toy making. I opened her website and saw the cutest and extremely unique toys (rabbits, kittens, and other animals) that she had been knitting and sowing together. Why did I even go there? I never liked any toys...
It was baffling to see her in such a different role. Her craft was absolutely beautiful! I was impressed. And very inspired.

Check out those beautiful toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails