March 20, 2010

The Best Things

This morning, I didn't have cream cheese for my bagel. I really wanted cream cheese, but I figured that maybe this one day I can manage and eat something else. This idea, however, didn't sit with me well. So, I went to the store and got some cream cheese. My breakfast tasted better than ever.
Another sunny day today puts a smile on my face yet again. I'm sipping coffee with a Vanilla Caramel Coffee Mate creamer in it, which tastes yummy. Small things like that, alongside with a book that I keep reading every morning, make life more beautiful. At other times I wouldn't notice any of it and even if I did, I wouldn't give it much attention or appreciation. Now that I decided to take notice of as many life's beautiful creations, everything seems richer and more alive.
Small things that often hide themselves in the cracks of "serious" life are often the best things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails